The Definition of the Programme:
In accordance with the strategic priority of promoting social and cultural concepts and values to youth and children and preparing them for sustainability objectives in the emirate, the FDF launched Youth of The House (Shabab Al Dar) Programme. This programme aims to provide youth with life knowledge and skills necessary for their success in the light of the rapid global changes and their impacts on them. This programme seeks as well to promote the national identity, strengthen self-esteem, expand knowledge and promote basic life skills to all youth in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The Type of the Programme:
- Contributing to preparing a self- confident generation that is capable of self-management.
- Promoting the value of patriotism to young men and women.
- Developing the participants' decision making and problem solving skills.
- Establishing the value of individual and social responsibility in the participants towards their families, society and country.
- Equipping the participants with positive conversation and communication skills.
5-day interactive training workshops. The methodology of interactive activities and learning depends on participation, interaction and leisure activities.
Adolescent children (13 – 18 years).