The Definition of the Programme:
This programme aims to promote the values of communication, cohesion and unity among society members through societal initiatives that promote social, cultural and health aspects among all society members' segments. As a part of these initiatives' strategic priorities, they contribute in achieving family welfare and cohesion. This is achieved through ensuring sustainable social care and development and promoting the national identity in order to achieve an aware family and a coherent society. Yelset Al Freej Programme is implemented in collaboration with Department of Municipal Affairs. It offers a package of social, cultural and health events that aim to promote the FDF's role in strengthening the values of communication and cohesion among society members through activating gardens and parks in Abu Dhabi's residential areas.
The Type of the Programme:
- Promoting the FDF's role in strengthening the values of communication and cohesion among society members through launching societal initiatives.
- Spreading the culture of volunteering and community service and teaming up volunteers from the neighborhood.
- Discovering children's and youth's talents, and working on developing these talents.
- Supporting families' healthy life styles in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Contributing to the holistic civilized image of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Holding social, cultural and health events in the gardens of Abu Dhabi's residential areas.
All family members.