The Definition of the Programme:
It is an integrated programme concerned with women's reproductive health that covers 3 topics divided on 3 phases (over 3 years):
- First phase: Concerned with women before and during pregnancy, risk factors and care pregnant women should receive, in addition to ensuring a risk-free birth.
- Second phase: Postpartum care (postpartum phase) and breastfeeding.
- Third phase: Reproductive health and adolescence.
The Type of the Programme:
Awareness and preventive.
Objectives of the Reproductive Health Programme:
- Introducing participants to reproductive health's concept and elements.
- Defining risk factors and indicators affecting reproductive health before and during pregnancy.
- Introducing participants to healthy follow-up basics and healthy nutrition before and during pregnancy.
- Providing participants with knowledge necessary to ensure risk-free birth.
- The programme is implemented through workshops and awareness seminars for women about to get married and the married ones in the age group above 19 years old.
- 3-hour training workshops, one day for each workshop.